Can you imagine live without the web? I didn't think so. Nowadays, there is so much information at our fingertips. So, as you tackle "Humpday" today, I present Around the Web Wednesday! You need a break, right? These links are stories, articles, products, whatever tickled my fancy so far this week. Take a time out and enjoy. 🙂 P.S. We took Madilyn's pacifier away this week. Pray for me.
- Did you know that our skin is our largest organ? We need to take care of it just the organs inside our body. ilike Organic Skin Care rocks my world. Want to get some? Contact my girl Marie and she will hook you up with some samples.
- Too hard to get local food on your table? Hogwash! Isidore Foods goes to the farms for you, packages it all up, AND delivers it basically to your door. They serve the Pittsburgh, Columbus and Cleveland area and just added a pickup location close to Wheeling, WV. What's your excuse now?
- Yep, I'll be trying this Spring Pasta recipe. Looks. So. Freakin. Good.
- Uh oh! There is a new diet out. The Ducan Diet.
- So, we wonder why there is an obesity crisis in the US? Denny's Baconalia A Celebration of Bacon. Enough said.
- Jamie Oliver, you ROCK!
Got a great link to share? Leave it in the comments.
Oh, before I go, make sure you check out my blog tomorrow. I am announcing my first giveaway contest. Yeah baby!