It is already the last wednesday in April. Where does the time go, right? This week I have spent some much needed time outside but I did stumble across some cool links I wanted to share with you. Enjoy! Friday is almost here. 🙂
- The other day my friend and previous client Missy said "Spread love and sunshine everyday." Check out this video she sent me. So touching. It will make your day.
- Farm to table is awesome. Farm to table and back to farm? Now we're talking. USA Today reports.
- The most beautiful woman in the world weighs about 125 pounds. Guess what else does? The amount of sugar you'll eat this year. Wowza! If you have a sweet tooth like I do, check out some supermarket sweets that are better than others.
- Do you eat petroleum? You do if you eat artificial food color Red #40. Does that make you look at your basket of leftover Easter candy a little different?
- Awesome article about the stresses of being a parent. Check it out mommas.
Got a great link to share? Leave it in the comments.
Oh, before I go, make sure you check out my first blog giveaway. Yeah baby!