What a busy week! On Saturday, Brian and I went to this black tie event to raise money for the Pittsburgh Opera. It was so fun to get all dressed up and have a night out on the town with my amazing hubby. Even though it was a busy week, I had some time to peruse the web and find some interesting reads for you. Enjoy!
- I usually don't watch TV during the day. On Friday, it was raining so I watched Oprah. Oh my goodness. What an amazing show about her greatest lessons learned. New mommas have to see this one.
- Over the past 30 years, obesity in America has more than doubled. So has soda consumption.
- So here's the real deal about high fructose corn syrup.
- New government regs will limit how companies advertise unhealthy food to kids. Well, it is about damn time.
- A mom giving her 8-year old Botox? What is this world coming to?
- It must be Oprah week. She gives a shout out to health coaches. Thanks Oprah!
Got a great link to share? Leave it in the comments.
Oh, before I go, make sure you check out my first blog giveaway. Contest ends on Friday. Yeah baby!