Can you believe it is already mid-June? Where does the time go my friends? This week I am recovering from my sister’s bachelorette party but I did come across some awesome links I wanted to share. Enjoy!
– An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Not if they are covered in pesticides. Apples top list of produce that is contaminated.
– Afraid of trying kale? Could you have kalephobia?
– I don’t have an iPhone yet but this app looks pretty damn cool. http://www.fooducate.com
– New research linking allergies to dehydration. Interesting.
– Pittsburgh is ranked #17 in the list of healthiest cities. Not too shabby.
Got a great link to share? Leave it in the comments.
Don’t forget to enter to win a fabulous new pair of earrings from KIST Boutique.